- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. However, you may visit our site as a guest.
- We may use Pixel tags in our emais to track your interactions with us. These tags provide information when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
- We collect technical information about your browser and device via Google Analytics
- We use this information to:
- fulfill your order and provide customer service
- Send you promotional offers
- Personalize your shopping experience on our website
- Protect our website
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We use PayPal to process all credit card payments
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We only share relevant information with USPS and UPS such as name and address to ensure accurate shipping. No other personal information will be shared.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- This policy may be updated from time to time. Please check back on a regular basis to ensure that you are aware of our most up to date policies.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.